Mike Lince, AKA “Global Explorer,” acknowledged me with this nomination months ago (January 27th), but the combination of “spitting out” blog threads at a furious pace while on my round the world trip, my inefficient tablet, and more often than not, a poor WIFI connection kept me from completing the nomination form. Oh, I am also lazy. 🙂
Versatile Blogger Award Guidelines
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Thank you very much for the recognition Mike! By the by, if you get a chance, visit Mike’s excellent blog page, Applecore. Now I have a mea culpa to fess up to – My blog has been nominated for this award a couple of other times as well, but for the life of me, I can’t recall who these people are, except for one person who nominated me recently. Her name is Jackie, who goes by the nick, “TravelJackie.” Jackie’s blog page, Postcards, Photos and Passports, is a favorite of mine as well.
Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
Post 7 interesting things about yourself
1. I was a “whistle blower” against the Federal Government.
2. After being certified by the State of Colorado to enter State prisons, I was a volunteer who visited these prisons weekly for 3 years, where I spoke to inmate groups about spirituality, alcoholism, and drug abuse.
3. I trained my pet, Shasta to do a variety of tricks – roll over, play dead, turn in a circle, beg on her rear haunches, shake hands/high five, jump through a hula hoop, etc. – and I took her to local senior rest homes and she entertained the senior residents.
4. I volunteered for President Obama’s first presidential campaign.
5. I can juggle.
6. I can do handstand pushups.
7. When I was in my early 20s and living in England, I once played the number #2 ranked table tennis player for that country. Yes, he kicked my ass.